Artist & Facilitator

I am a freelance artist based in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria in the North West of England. I have worked within the performing and fine arts for 20 years. Initally I worked within the theatre as a performer and on production. Then moving on to a street circus group that performed around the UK. I did my degree BA(hons) Fine Art at Uclan. For fifteen years I have collaborated with local arts organisations, worked on youth community projects and in schools running a variety of creative projects. I am currently a member of North Lonsdale Embroiderers Guild, Blue Tarn, a rural womens artists collective and Trident Textiles, based in Furness. I am always working on a variety of small scale projects including photography, textile and mixed media. Although my favourite thing is meeting and talking to interesting people!


Monday 18 January 2010

Snow, snow, snow....

We have had lots of lovely snow and my 22 month old got to experience it properly this year before we go skiing at Easter.  He tried out all his new gear whilst playing on the Glebe in Bowness-on-Windermere last weekend.  I have finished his quilt at last too!  There has been no QG or EG due to snow so bored!


No comments: